119 N. Payne Street, Alexandria, VA 22314
for sale | $875,000
119 N. Payne Street
Rare Victorian style, detached, townhome in the heart of Old Town! Historic charm with modern upgrades throughout. Original hardwood floors found on the the upper level transport you back in time to the appeal of a post Civil War era. Enjoy the stunning renovated kitchen that offers stainless appliances, granite counters and crisp white cabinetry! Walkout access from the kitchen to a fantastic fenced backyard with brick patio is the perfect space to entertain in the warmer months, and even doubles as parking for one car. Generous sized bedrooms, by Old Town standards, and a wonderful master retreat with spa inspired ensuite bath and a private deck to enjoy your morning coffee or tea. There are two deep bay windows with bench storage found in the residences formal living room and an upper level bedroom. Get cozy by the gas fireplace in the living room with brick surround and custom built-in shelves and cabinets. Being only 10 mins from King Street metro is ideal for commuters. Added bonus is being only a 1/2 block from the quaint boutique shops and award winning restaurants that make King Street so popular.
Driveway - Off Street Parking
What We Love
- Detached, Victorian style townhome - Rare in Old Town
- Living room showcases a deep bay window with bench storage, and a gas fireplace surrounded by brick and custom built-in shelves and cabinets
- Formal dining room is a great space to entertain
- Gorgeous renovated, modern kitchen, with granite counters, stainless appliances, and crisp white cabinetry
- Glass doors from kitchen lead to wonderful fenced backyard with brick patio with garden and water feature
- Patio in backyard can double as off street parking for one car
- Main level with half bath
- Upper level with original floors from 1880
- 3 generous size rooms on upper level
- Master with spa inspired ensuite bath and private deck to enjoy your morning cup or coffee or tea
- Unbeatable location being only 10 minutes from King Street metro
- Close to quaint boutiques for unique shopping experiences
- Savor delicious dishes from award winning restaurants
- Whole Foods Market is right down the street and the residence is 1/2 block from La Fromagerie Cheese and Bistro - YUM!
Stroll along cobblestone streets, spend time exploring historic landmarks, and shop at hundreds of local shops and eateries, all in idyllic Old Town Alexandria. Everything from the neighborly residents to the charming Old Town real estate will have you wanting to call this community home.
Old Town has over 100 locally owned shops, most of them a part of the local Boutique District. In these shops, you can really get to know the shop-owners and support the local community. Relaxing restaurants, independent coffee shops, and wine bars provide the perfect backdrop for a night out, with plentiful art galleries, theatres, and parks around to explore. You can jump on a boat to get to Nationals Park for a baseball game, or to Georgetown or National Harbor for even more shopping or dining.
With a quaint small town atmosphere and the flair of city living, this waterfront town is the perfect place for residents of all ages and lifestyles. Just minutes from downtown Washington DC, close to a major airport, and central transportation running throughout the area, it’s easy to enjoy everything Old Town has to offer. It’s very walkable, so we recommend strolling along the cobblestone streets to get a true feel for the neighborhood.
Want a peek into what life is like in this neighborhood? Here are our top 10 reasons to love where you live in Old Town.