116 N. Union Street, Alexandria, VA 22314
under contract | $829,000
1 deeded parking space
What We Love
- All about location, location, location!
- Steps to the waterfront, restaurants, shops and more that only historic Old Town can offer
- Spacious end unit townhome in quiet community setting
- Shines like new build and has been renovated throughout!
- Gleaming hardwood floors and 9+ ceilings
- Modern kitchen with stainless appliances, granite countertops, unique backsplash accents, convenient pull out spice rack, wine rack and soft close custom cabinets
- New stacked washer and dryer (LG Energy Saver)
- Gorgeous upgraded bathrooms throughout with marble double vanities
- Separate dining room delivers an elegant setting
- Living room with floor to ceiling windows, wood burning fireplace and walkout access to private patio
- Classic dentil molding completes the main level formal spaces for a refined feel
- Two master suites; one with a private patio and ensuite bath the other is the entire upper level with exquisite vaulted ceilings
- Enjoy architecturally intriguing arched brick work
- All bedrooms offer double closets to maximize your storage options
- One deeded parking space and extra storage unit
Stroll along cobblestone streets, spend time exploring historic landmarks, and shop at hundreds of local shops and eateries, all in idyllic Old Town Alexandria. Everything from the neighborly residents to the charming Old Town Alexandria real estate will have you wanting to call this community home.
One of the most unique neighborhoods in America, Old Town Alexandria real estate is full of history. The community is home to more than 4,200 historic buildings from the 18th and 19th centuries, with sea ports on the Potomac River that were regularly used during the colonial and revolutionary periods. You can easily see history’s impact on the area, in everything from Old Town Alexandria real estate to the small-town feeling that it still holds today.
Old Town Alexandria real estate includes some of the most charming architecture and properties in the area, with regulations in place to keep it that way. Townhouses on cobblestone streets, row houses with brick sidewalks, and some new modern constructions create a wonderful blend of historic charm and modern convenience.
Old Town has over 100 locally owned shops, most of them a part of the local Boutique District. In these shops, you can really get to know the shop-owners and support the local community. Relaxing restaurants, independent coffee shops, and wine bars provide the perfect backdrop for a night out, with plentiful art galleries, theatres, and parks around to explore. You can jump on a boat to get to Nationals Park for a baseball game, or to Georgetown or National Harbor for even more shopping or dining.
With a quaint small town atmosphere and the flair of city living, this waterfront town is the perfect place for residents of all ages and lifestyles. Just minutes from downtown Washington DC, close to a major airport, and central transportation running throughout the area, it’s easy to enjoy everything Old Town has to offer. It’s very walkable, so we recommend strolling along the cobblestone streets to get a true feel for the neighborhood.
Don’t miss out on the Saturday Farmers’ Market at Market Square, where you can pick up fresh produce and local products. What’s even better is seeing the familiar vendors and friendly faces week after week, adding even more of a small-town feel to this sweet community. Fun fact: this market is the longest running one in the USA; even George Washington used to sell products there! You’ll also want to stop by Grape + Bean for a cup of coffee, or glass of wine. It’s a true neighborhood treasure!