1111 Powhatan Street, Alexandria, VA 22314
1111 Powhatan Street
This bright end unit townhome checks all the boxes of a desirable Old Town home! Great location, close to shops, dining and metro. Two bedrooms, one full and one half bath. Hardwood floors, two fireplaces, a private patio and garden, freshly painted inside and out, custom built-ins on main and lower levels, and an updated bathroom. Wonderful storage space with large attic plus two sheds. Main level den/office has “Sherlock Holmes” appeal. Charming English kitchen with granite, stainless appliances, and subway tiles.
What We Love
- Location. Location. Location!
- Checks all the boxes of a desirable Old Townhome
- Freshly painted inside and out
- Refinished hardwood floors
- New flooring in dining room and kitchen
- Updated lighting fixtures
- Updated full bath on upper level
- Great natural lights throughout
- Den/office space on main level with "Sherlock Holmes" appeal
- Gorgeous trees and specifically the large elm tree out front that is over 100 years old
- Living room with custom built-in shelves, gas fireplace, and large window
- Lower level dining/family room with wood burning fireplace
- Charming English kitchen with stainless appliances and subway tile backsplash
- Large master bedroom
- Ample storage throughout
- Wonderful private fenced backyard with tiered patio space, garden and 2 sheds
- Close to all Old Town offers and a short distance to local favorites Buzz Bakery, Rustico and Vaso's Kitchen
- Bus to Braddock Road metro stop in front of house and only a 15min stroll to the metro
Stroll along cobblestone streets, spend time exploring historic landmarks, and shop at hundreds of local shops and eateries, all in idyllic Old Town Alexandria. Everything from the neighborly residents to the charming Old Town real estate will have you wanting to call this community home.
Old Town has over 100 locally owned shops, most of them a part of the local Boutique District. In these shops, you can really get to know the shop-owners and support the local community. Relaxing restaurants, independent coffee shops, and wine bars provide the perfect backdrop for a night out, with plentiful art galleries, theatres, and parks around to explore. You can jump on a boat to get to Nationals Park for a baseball game, or to Georgetown or National Harbor for even more shopping or dining.
With a quaint small town atmosphere and the flair of city living, this waterfront town is the perfect place for residents of all ages and lifestyles. Just minutes from downtown Washington DC, close to a major airport, and central transportation running throughout the area, it’s easy to enjoy everything Old Town has to offer. It’s very walkable, so we recommend strolling along the cobblestone streets to get a true feel for the neighborhood.
Want a peek into what life is like in this neighborhood? Here are our top 10 reasons to love where you live in Old Town.