1111 Bayliss Drive
Beautiful and completely renovated Colonial that combines elegance and comfort in a quiet cul-de-sac setting. Enjoy gleaming hardwood floors throughout the main level and grand formal rooms for entertaining. Bright family room with gas fireplace off open kitchen with stainless appliances. granite counters and a breakfast bar great for casual meals. Four bedrooms on the upper level and the master bedroom offers walk-in closets, and a spa ensuite bath with soaking tub. Walkout lower level features a spacious recreation room, custom built-ins, a cozy gas fireplace, a full bath and the homes fifth bedroom, making this the perfect Au-pair or in-law suite. Deck with trex floors is ideal for relaxing and grilling in the warmer months and overlooks the fenced backyard.
What We Love
- Elegant Colonial in quiet cul-de-sac setting
- Completely renovated since 2006
- Foyer entrance
- Classic accents; crown molding, chair rail, wainscoting
- Hardwood floors on main level
- Freshly painted interior
- Grand formal rooms for entertaining
- Plantation shutters
- Kitchen with stainless appliances, granite countertops, recessed lighting and a breakfast bar for casual dining
- Adjoining family room off kitchen is an open and conformable space with a gas fireplace, custom built-in shelves and a bay window allows for maximum natural light to shine through
- Den or office space on main level also with custom built-in shelves and cabinets
- Main level mud room and a half bath
- 4 bedrooms on upper level
- Master bedroom with ensuite bath that features a window seat, glass walk-in shower, soaking tub and two walk-in closets
- Finished walk-out lower level with plush carpeting and a large open recreation room with custom built-in shelves, sitting room with cozy wood burning fireplace and glass sliding doors to outdoor space
- Lower level with homes 5th bedroom and a full bath makes an ideal Au-pair or in-law suite
- Great deck with new trex flooring and custom Chinese chippendale railings is perfect for relaxing or grilling in the warmer months and overlooks fenced back yard with mature trees
- Off street parking for 2 cars and plenty of street parking available
- HVAC/HWH/Furnace/Sump Pump/Electric panel - all update in 2010
- Windows replaced in 2006
- 1 mile from King Street metro
- MacArthur school district
- Close to Old Town, Shirlington, Bradlee Shopping Center
Braddock Heights is a quiet, leafy neighborhood nestled between King Street and Russell Road.
This community is great for growing families, as many schools including Alexandria’s only public high school, St. Stephen’s & St. Agnes lower school and MacArthur Elementary school are within walking distance.
Residents love the mature trees and wide sidewalks found in Braddock Heights real estate. Its 500 homes range in style from ramblers and classic brick Colonials to bungalows and farmhouses. Most homes in this area were built in the 1930s – 1950s.
Families can grab a delicious meal at the nearby Cafe Pizzaiolo or find their favorite football team on one of Rampart’s Tavern & Grill’s 30 HD flat screen TVs. For recreational fun, the nearby Chinquapin Park and Recreation Center offers fabulous facilities.
Its convenience is Braddock Heights’ best feature! Residents can walk to the Braddock Road metro, less than a mile away. The shopping, dining, and entertainment of Old Town are just two miles down the road. Braddock Heights offers easy access to the Pentagon, Capital Beltway, Interstate 395, and George Washington Parkway and is a short ride from Reagan National Airport. If you have any questions about Braddock Heights real estate, please don’t hesitate to get in touch!