: Address - 1106 Croton Drive, Alexandria, VA 22308
: Style - Split Level
: Price - $669,900
: Bedroom(s) - 3
: Parking - Carport and Driveway
: Bathroom(s) - 2.5
: Square Footage - 1,955
What We Love
- More space than meets the eye!
- Pristine hardwood floors throughout.
- Classic crown molding and neutral paint colors.
- French doors access outdoor space from the living room with wood burning fireplace.
- Open, bright and versatile living spaces.
- Renovation of kitchen/family/dining area was completed in 2012 and features a brick accent wall.
- Full bathroom found on kitchen/family room level.
- The kitchen offers granite counters, stainless appliances, large center island with breakfast bar, white cabinets, wine/beverage cooler and a window over the sink filled with sunlight to grow herbs.
- Plantation shutters accent most of the windows which were all replaced in 2012.
- The second fireplace is gas found in "bonus" room, part of an addition, features a stone hearth.
- Sliding glass doors from "bonus" room to backyard.
- Upper level with three beds, 1 full and 1 half bath.
- Master with double closets and all rooms with fans.
- Lower level/rec room recently renovated with plush carpet, laundry, and second refrigerator. Perfect space to unwind.
- Ample storage throughout; closets, storage rooms, attic, carport and more.
- Carport and driveway off the kitchen for convenience.
- Great fenced and flat backyard with patio.
- Quick access to GW Parkway, local schools, Old Town, bike trails, nearby parks and more.
- Sump Pump/Washer/Dryer (2019) , HVAC (2018), HWH (2016), Roof/Windows/Appliances/Electrical Panel (2012).