Conveniently located 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath townhouse that is walkable to King Street Metro, restaurants and shops of Alexandria Commons and has easy access to I-395 for the busy commuter. Extremely bright and open concept main living level. Updated eat-in kitchen with stainless appliances, granite counters, recessed lighting, great storage options and prep space. Master bedroom offers cathedral ceilings, an updated stunning en-suite bath with soaking tub, a walk-in shower and walk-in closet with custom shelving. Walk-out finished lower level with family room, gas fireplace and full bath- a great space for quests to stay. Deck and patio ideal for entertaining. a one car garage. The Quaker Hill Community offers an outdoor pool and the low HOA fees cover common ground maintenance and snow and trash removal.
1 car attached garage
What We Love
- Located near King St. Metro and Alexandria Commons for convenient shopping and dining options
- Open concept main level- extremely bright!
- Classic chair railing and crown molding accents, hardwood floors, recessed lighting and more!
- Updated eat-in kitchen with breakfast bar, stainless appliances, granite counters and ample storage.
- Walk-out to deck from kitchen for easy entertaining and grilling in the warmer months
- Master with cathedral ceilings, en-suite bath, walk-in closet with custom shelving
- 2 additional bedrooms on the upper level that share a hall bath and have high ceilings
- Upper level bedrooms all have crisp plantation shutters
- Finished lower level family room space with full bath, laundry room and walk-out to wood patio space
- 1 car attached garage and space for one car in driveway
- Community w/ low condo fees and an outdoor pool
- Easy access to I-395 for the busy commuter