1020 Oronoco Street
So much more space than you think! Gourmet kitchen with no detail overlooked. Family room with 11 ft ceilings, built-ins and gas fireplace. Four large bedrooms with custom closets, two with ensuite. Stunning master spa bath renovation with charming barn door entry. Enviable patio space with retractable shade awning and gardens. Oak hardwood floors, beautiful moldings and trim. Off-street parking, 5 min walk to 2 metros, close to shops and restaurants.
1 off street parking space
What We Love
- Wonderful location close to 2 metro stations, dining and shops
- High ceilings
- Built in 2002
- Open main level
- Classic chair rail, crown molding and wainscoting accents
- Updated kitchen with granite, stainless appliances, 2 dishwashers and breakfast bar
- Family room with 11+ ceilings, a gas fireplace, custom built-in shelves and cabinets and walk-out access to a deep outdoor space
- 4 large bedrooms all with custom closet organizers
- Master is bright and has 2 closets, a charming barn door entry to ensuite spa bath with glass walk-in shower and double sinks
- A second bedroom on the first upper level has ensuite bath
- Great updated light fixtures throughout illuminate the living spaces
- Perfect from top to bottom and completely move in ready
- 1 off street parking space
Stroll along cobblestone streets, spend time exploring historic landmarks, and shop at hundreds of local shops and eateries, all in idyllic Old Town Alexandria. Everything from the neighborly residents to the charming Old Town real estate will have you wanting to call this community home.
Old Town has over 100 locally owned shops, most of them a part of the local Boutique District. In these shops, you can really get to know the shop-owners and support the local community. Relaxing restaurants, independent coffee shops, and wine bars provide the perfect backdrop for a night out, with plentiful art galleries, theatres, and parks around to explore. You can jump on a boat to get to Nationals Park for a baseball game, or to Georgetown or National Harbor for even more shopping or dining.
With a quaint small town atmosphere and the flair of city living, this waterfront town is the perfect place for residents of all ages and lifestyles. Just minutes from downtown Washington DC, close to a major airport, and central transportation running throughout the area, it’s easy to enjoy everything Old Town has to offer. It’s very walkable, so we recommend strolling along the cobblestone streets to get a true feel for the neighborhood.
Want a peek into what life is like in this neighborhood? Here are our top 10 reasons to love where you live in Old Town.