From figuring out what to look for in a home if you’re expecting to then adjusting your home for your newborn and then your active toddler, our Real Estate with Kids Guide has you covered each step of the way.
- We go over what kind of things you should be aware of when house hunting when you’re expecting including laundry, stairs and parking.
- For newborns we discuss the nursery setup, recovery space once home from the hospital, and of course making sure the well being of you, the parents is still taken care of and considered.
- For toddlers, you can’t forget about potty training coming up as well as making sure their space to roam around is safe. Plus don’t forget about how outdoor space is important for both you and your toddler’s sanity!
- When your home is on the market, we have some great tips on prepping your home while also having kids running around.
- Lastly, moving is tough in any situation, but throwing kids into the equation makes it even tougher. We’ve got some kid-centric tips to keep in mind once you’re ready to make the move.