We know that you want to sell your home quickly and for the absolute best price, but how do you reach that goal? It’s simple: all you need to do is enlist the help of our professional home staging services!
Whether your home is vacant or occupied, needs minimal work or a full facelift, our comprehensive home staging services will take care of it.
The Benefits of Home Staging
On average, professionally staged homes sell 79% faster and for 17% more than non-staged homes–but those aren’t the only benefits. Our customized home staging services and strategy, take into consideration the target buyer and transforms your home into their dream home.
By depersonalizing, cleaning, and using our home staging services, we’ll attract the right buyer at the right time. Proper home staging can also make your home look more modern, spacious, and attractive; when your home is seen at its very best, it’s even easier to achieve your real estate goals. Interested? Let’s get together for an initial seller’s consultation.
- First things first: let’s meet for an initial seller’s consultation. We can get together at our office or at your favorite coffee shop to discuss your motivation for selling, your timeframe, what you love about your home, and more.
- Once a listing agreement has been signed, you will meet with our professional stager for a complimentary consultation. She will determine a list of staging recommendations based on your home and budget; depending on your needs, this can range from cleaning and decluttering to repainting and bringing new furniture in.
- Afterward, our team will follow up with you to create a game plan. At this time, we’ll help you determine the most effective home staging services; if you have a limited budget for painting, we’ll explain where you should spend that money to see the best results.
- No matter what your staging needs are, our team can connect you with trusted local professionals to get your home in tip-top shape, from contractors and home improvement specialists to cleaners and more. Once your home is ready, our stager will come in and work her magic! You don’t need to lift a finger.
- Once your home is staged to perfection, we will get our team of photographers in to capture your home in all its glory. We’ll network with other local agents, advertise your home online and in print, and host open houses until we attract the ideal buyer and your home is sold!
See More Of Our Home Staging Services