The process of buying a house isn’t black and white. It changes depending on the client’s situation, finances, and needs. And we get that; that’s why we take a specialized approach to every kind of buying experience, whether you’re looking to upsize, downsize, or anything in between.
There’s not a “one-size-fits-all” approach when it comes to home buying. Our specialized team meets you where you are, no matter your life stage or circumstance, and guides you the rest of the way. Interested? Let’s get together.
Our experienced team is available seven days a week; that means there’s always someone with you every step of the way. Here’s what those steps look like:
- Find a loan that fits your needs and get pre-approved for a mortgage.
- Search for a property you love in a community that reflects your lifestyle.
- Negotiate the contract to get you the best terms and price at the right time.
- Complete the home inspection and negotiate the inspection items.
- Monitor the loan and appraisal process, and guide you through any concerns and questions that you have.
- Help you find the right mover, so you can make a smooth transition to the next stage of your life.
- Do the final walk through and finalize the sale.
- We’ll stay in touch with you after you’re settled, and connect you with our trusted team of professionals for any additional help you need with your home, or settling into your new lifestyle. Of course, we will always be here as your trusted advisors for all things real estate for years to come.
But there’s more to it than just eight simple steps.
Want to see what buying a house will look like with us? When we know where you’re coming from, we’ll have a better idea of where to go, and we’ll make getting there as easy as possible.
Buying a house in a new area can be scary; it’s hard to know what community and real estate team to choose. Whether you’re coming to the DC area from another city, or moving within the metro area, our team offers a comprehensive relocation plan, including our Neighborhood Orientation Tours. You can book a neighborhood tour right here!
Moving to a bigger house usually means exciting things are happening in life. We’ll walk you through the process of purchasing a new, larger home while also selling your current home. It’s a tricky process, but it’s our specialty.
There’s more to downsizing than just scaling down the square feet. We’ll make it easy to sell your larger house by helping you decide what to take, showing you how to get rid of the rest, and finding you a new home that better suits your current lifestyle.
It’s Your First Time
If you’ve never been through the process of buying a house, it can seem pretty intimidating. Yes, it’s one of the biggest investments you’ll ever make, but it’s also a very rewarding experience. Our team has an orientation to the buying and home ownership process, so you’re well prepared before you even start the process of buying your first home.
You’re An Investor
When you’re looking for an investment property, you need a team that knows the past, present, and future of the area. And although nothing’s written in stone, we’ll help you run numbers and decide what the best return on your money will be.
Let’s take the first step together. Book your buyer’s consultation here.